- User-friendly Touchpanel 7” TFT
- Graphic Display of HC-concentration
- Single Range – no switch between ranges
- Heated integrated Samplegasfilter 300°C
- Internal Datalogging by USB Stick
- Internal Response factor correction
19" Rack Flame-Ionisation-Detector iFiD SHED for continuous monitoring
The stationary Flame-Ionisation-Detector (FID) iFiD SHED was designed as a 19" Rackunit. This analyzer is designed to measure volatile organic compounds in different sized SHED-chambers. The device is available in a bypass circuit version and an extraction version. The special advantage of the extraction version is a sample flow of only 12-15ml per minute. The whole gaspath is heated to 200°C and with its unique Pyrolysis cleaning system you can clean easily and save service costs.