- User-friendly Touchpanel 7” TFT
- Graphic Display of HC-concentration
- Single Range – no switch between ranges
- Internal Datalogging by USB Stick
- TCP/IP Interface for easy datatransfer
The stationary Flame-Ionisation-Detector (FID) iFiD NMHC measures with its built in NMHC Cutter the methane concentration and parallel in a second channel also the THC in a wide range of applications like stack gas emissions monitoring, ambient air monitoring, thermal reactor and combustor emissions monitoring and also vehicle exhaust gases. The monitoring is continous with a high accuracy, sensitivity and stability. All components which come in contact with sample are fully heated at 200°.
Complies with EN 12619 & EN 13526 standards for emission monitoring